Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Metamorphosis" New Sermon Series

I’m starting a new sermon series this Sunday May 1st called “Metamorphosis”. I have never been this excited about a series. This is undoubtedly the most important set of messages I have ever preached.

Metamorphosis- A marked change in appearance, character, condition, or function.

“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2

Have you ever wondered...

• Is lasting change really possible?
• Will I ever break this bad habit?
• Will I ever get out of this rut?

The answer to the above questions is “Yes!”

“Metamorphosis” will teach you practical biblical ways to make lasting change. You will learn how to put your best foot forward and keep it there.

I will share with you biblical principles that have helped me make lasting change that before I was not sure was possible.

Whether you want to become a better mate, parent, get your finances together, lose weight or break a bad habit, “Metamorphosis” is for you.

“Metamorphosis” will help you become the person of God that you long to be.

Be sure to check back for weekly sermon outlines and updates.

DeAntwan Fitts

No comments: